JordanScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JordanScape Pwnz All.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Administrator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quality

Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Administrator Application   Administrator Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

1. Your name on server - Quality

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - I'm very experienced in being Runescape Private server staff. I'm Very active, 1 more year until College.

3. What have you done on JordanScape to make it better? - I'm trying to advert In every way I can.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - for admins, Possibly spawn, Ipban,ipmute, kick, mute, ban.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, I've been a Mod on hellheaven.tk and I'm currently an admin on dvpk.webs.com.
I was going to Be a CO-owner on CorruptionX.
6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:for dvpk.webs.com its NamiCodes@yahoo.com and HellHeaven is down forever so... and CorruptionX I cant download the Cache... so....

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. I don't really know the players here...

8. Have you ever broken a rule? No, Never.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 6 or 7

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes, Definitalely.
12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - I have a Gmail. I'm jsenica768@gmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences+) Depends... I'm applying as an admin...

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -Kindof...

15. If you have put ip here-

16. How old are you? 16

17. How long have you been playing the server for. 2 days

18. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I'm very respective. I'm usually the most active player, I LOVE helping Very Happy I'll Respect each And Other player The same. I'm Wiiling to do anything for each player.

And thankyou Jordan If you take the Time to read this Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JordanScape :: JordanScape Mod/Admin applications. :: Applications for Ingame ranks.-
Jump to: